- Sunnyvale office location
- Work with latest in network trends and bleeding-edge technology
- Recognized leader in network innovations including winner of Network Innovation Awards from Samsung Research America
Saisei is a Silicon-valley based technology firm whose software provides real-time visibility, analytics and control of network traffic at any scale. It does this through its patented flow-based software that automatically guarantees network performance. Saisei runs on off-the-shelf hardware using x86 processors, Intel DPDK, highly-programmable REST API’s, embedded analytic engines and virtual environments.
Saisei is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to head up the Saisei USA sales initiatives, with a focus on the Enterprise Market (directly and through System Integrators and VAS providers). The role will report to the global VP Sales.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, managing and executing the company’s strategic sales plans in order to meet and exceed revenue targets for the region
- Initiate and coordinate the development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Recruit and successfully manage channel and system integrator partners by aligning them to appropriate Telecom operators and Enterprise customers in the region
- Establish and build effective relationships with both existing and prospective accounts – selling to all levels within customer organizations
- Work closely with Sales Engineers, Product Management, Customer Support, Field Engineers, Project Managers and other company resources in order to meet the sales objectives for the region
- Professionally represents the company directly with customers, partners, and affiliates
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 7 years of proven experience successfully selling Telecom equipment ($4M+) to Telecom operators and Enterprise, directly and through SIs and VAS providers
- Excellent network of contacts with up to C-level executives within key Telecom operators, Major SIs and other key players in the market
- Proven management experience and success in a similar position within an organization of at least $4M in sales
- Ability to engage at senior levels with the ability to address customers from the technology level, all the way up to strategic and telecom trends level
- Ability to identify and engage with key decision makers within each opportunity
- Tertiary-level education or equivalent in relevant field. Master’s in Business Administration advantageous.
- Dynamic, self-starter with a hunger for sales and winning business. Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team player, working effectively in multinational environment.
- Strong understanding of telecommunications industry, customer requirement and market dynamics.
To apply for this exciting role please send a copy of your resume with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org